Monday, May 27, 2013

Review Policy and Contact Information

Information for Authors & Publisher’s interested in reviews:

Genres:    

I primarily read Young Adult novels, with a a big preference towards Fantasy, Dystopia and Contemporary. I also enjoy reading Sagas, Trilogies and Series, BUT I have to read the books in order, obvilousily. 

 

  Format:

I can only accept physical copies of ARCs due to me not having a eReader.

 

  Reviews:

 I will give my honest review and the fact that I am getting an ARC will not make me post fake reviews. I post my reviews on this blog, Amazon and Goodreads currently and am looking into posting on Barnes and Noble.

I will always finish the book and post a review BUT if I cannot make it through the book for whatever reason (not something I enjoy, aka lots of sex scenes) I will let you know that I cannot provide a review for the book.

My reviews have changed a little since I started reviewing books. I include three main sections in my reviews (Plot, Characters and Overall) and I talk about how well the book was written and the pacing. I use a 5 Star rating scale.

 

Guest Posts/Interviews

I have never done a guest post or interview but it is a great way to promote your book! If you are interested in doing this please contact me! If you want to be a guest poster contact me and ask me for any guidelines!


 *NOTE* I do not currently accept self published books so please do not contact me about reviewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment